Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snowing again!!!

Well, we're set to get a few more inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. Javan was disappointed because he was supposed to have his first baseball practice tonight. Maybe we'll get enough to make a snowman this time!
I'm going to try to backtrack a little since it's been so long since I've sent out any pictures. I'll post a few pictures from the past few months.

The boys had "Dr. Seuss" day at school last week. We started the morning with Green Eggs & Ham. I made Cat in the Hat cupcakes for Javan & Joshua's classes. Hopefully they're recognizable as the Cat's hat! The boys liked them so that's all that mattered!

For the past few years, we have had a candlelight Valentine's Dinner. The boys have really looked forward to it each year. Here's a picture of this year's dinner including the beautiful flowers Nathan and the boys got me for Valentine's Day. This year's menu was heart shaped grilled chicken with pink fettucine alfredo, heart shaped breadsticks and heart jello jigglers. And yes, that is grape juice! Dessert was a black forest trifle.

OK, I need to get to work on supper for tonight--I'll try to get some pictures from Upward Basketball, Javan's birthday and Christmas soon.

1 comment:

K. Whittington said...

this is a great way to keep up with you guys! What a neat tradition! miss you all