Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First Blog!!!



I thought I would get with the times and create a Blog for our family. I am actually hoping that it will help me get better than I have been lately about posting pictures and keeping everyone up to date on what's going on with us.
We had a couple of inches of snow fall last night so that meant the boys were out of school. We enjoyed a lazy day at home. We played in the snow this morning (Joshua chose to stay inside in his jammies), worked puzzles, played the Wii and enjoyed the sunshine this afternoon.
Druper--the newest addition to our family enjoyed the snow a lot. He is a 3 month old beagle puppy that we've had for a couple of weeks now. The boys have had a lot of fun with him. The cats aren't so crazy about him, but he thinks they are real fun to play with! The older dogs tolerate him and his puppy energy. He's a real sweetie and loves to snuggle.
Nathan and I are planning an anniversary getaway in May. We are looking into Cancun/Cozumel/Playa del Carmen area. If anyone has any experience/suggestions, send them our way! There are a lot of places to choose from!!!

3 comments:

Cilinda said...

The puppy is a cutie!!

Becke' said...

I love Druper! What a keeper! Yeah for blogs; I am so happy you have jumped on the bandwagon!
Becke'

Mom25 said...

Mom said she thought you got a new dog. Wow! 3 dogs / 3 boys! Hey you've insired me to update my multiply site. I'm not good at blogging . . . imagine that!