Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New puppy--yes, another one!!!


We have been debating on getting a playmate for Druper and decided it
was meant to be when one of Nathan's patients was giving away a litter
of beagles this week. She is 7 weeks old--so little and soooo sweet!!!
I finally got my little girl! HA!!! The boys have been calling her
Diamond and I like Dolly. Grandma suggested Candy...any other
suggestions?


Taking a rest on the end table.

She even lets the boys take her for a ride on the tire swing!

2 comments:

Becke' said...

SOOOO cute...another reason my boys will be begging to come back! I like Dolly...I had a cow named that once!

Kim said...

She is too cute and looks pretty laid back. Does Druper like her? She looks very sweet. So does that make four dogs now?

I can't believe you've already started digging the pool!!! That's so exciting. You guys are really going to love it.